Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hope :)'

Just thought Id share,

I have been having a really hard time the past few days, not because of anyone else, just personal struggles, so I decided to open Alexia's package. She sent me a box at the beginning of September with a few presents, including a little box that said to save for a day that I needed a little pick me up. I chose today to open it. Written on the outside of the box all neatly she wrote that what was inside it was a metaphor for hope. Inside was my sister bracelet my mom had given me, matching to the ones she gave my older sister's! The one I had thought Id lost forever. Apparently it fell out of her suitcase? However it happened, the point is that I had lost all hope of ever finding it again. Even though it broke my heart to lose something so symbolic and important to me, I accepted that it was gone and i moved on. THEN when I least expected it, my treasured and favorite bracelet came back to me!!! Just goes to show, hope should never be lost.

Anywho, that's all for this post!

Pumpkin Juice and Love

Jillian xo